Monday, November 09, 2009

SBC

Last week we had the Lincs Parkour team down for a very rushed visit, Dale, Mike aka Buffy the cake slayer, Jonny aka Fez, Stu Palmer and the man who made the road trip happen, Liam "The Hulk" Houlden.
I was in the Saiyan HQs fields training on the Slackline in the dark when in the corner of my eye i spotted a strange glow off in the distances. I hoped off my line and went to investigate in the pitch black and as I got closer I could just about make out 5 people.. it was the S.B.C with a pumpkin that had the Saiyan man carved out!!!
They where only down for 3 days but we packed them with training at the Black square, Atlas, back of Edgware and going out parting in town. oh and the £5 bucket of mutant chicken with extra bones.
It was a mad sleep deprived few days but a lot of random fun, just like every time the SBC and Saiyans get together.
(Don't know if we got any pics or vids)

Lots of love to our Saiyan brothers.

*For those that don't know...
The SBC are a small team from right hear in Nort London just up the road from the Saiyan HQ.
Headed by Dale Annous, the team featured in the 2007 PKVM along side the SaiyanClan. However the SBC evoulved into Lincs parkour when Dale moved to the uni of lincoln in 2005.
Since then the Lincs pk team have grown in size and influence, helping to run classes and big events all over England. They continue work hard to help Le Parkour grow and we wish them all the best.*

Cable

8 Comments:

At 4:46 pm, Blogger The Saiyans said...

That was a fun few days! Loved the pumpkin, shame the Saiyanman started putting on weight before we got the photo, lol. Nice work on that Fez!
Buffy the Cake Slayer! hahaha! See you guys again soon!!!

Blake

 
At 6:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello boys its cables mum here, it was nice to see all of you last weekend. keep up the hard work and hope to see you soon at the Saiyan B&B.

M

 
At 7:26 pm, Anonymous Mojo said...

Hey guys, it was good to see you all again for the couple of hours I managed to squeeze in to see you! Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye, I was KO'd apparently. Hope you got back safely and Stu and Liam didn't have dodgy tummy after the "chicken" ;P
See you all soon
Mojo xxx

 
At 11:39 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

It was great seeing you guys, I hate that I was unwell for your visit, come down again soon!!


Mitch

 
At 6:04 pm, Blogger Chrismovement said...

Hey, I had a great time. It was especially cool round the back of edgware! Hope to see you soon :D

 
At 8:42 pm, Anonymous PJ said...

A GREAT COUPLE OF DAYS I ENJOYED MEETING THE LINCOLN DUDES AND HOPE TO SEE THEM AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE...
THE PUMPKIN WAS KOOL
AND SO WERE S.B.C

PEACE =]

 
At 1:02 pm, Anonymous solo scott said...

yeah it was all fun, i really enjoyed it dudes and hope to see you all soon, and a message to everyone at class and cable and blake themselves: i should be back at classes after christmas =D see you all then!

 
At 10:57 am, Anonymous Jonny AKA Fezz said...

Hey guys! first of all, a great big THANK YOU for having us, the hospitality in London is nearly as good as the chicken :)! Second, sorry about my lack of training, I promise that when we come back I will be on top form! And I am determined to conquer the slack line and claim my free chicken dinner! I cant wait to see everyone soon, keep it real xxx! did i mention the chicken?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home